Friday, November 9, 2007

hello.
i havent been blogging because i didnt have the mood to.
yupp.
the past few days has been bad for me.

anyway,
monday,
went to bugis.bought 6 shirts.
total: SGD66.

tuesday&wednesday
went to school for cca make up.

thursday,
went to hub for lunch then went shopping.

&today,
went to school for cca make up.
it was also the last day for me.
& i've completed 100hrs.
managed to finish because mdm foong was kind enough to minus my hrs because i helped her painted some stuff.
so went home at 3 plus.
bathe then trained down to orchard with my cousin.
he just came down frm australia.
was suppose to meet sera they all but my father dont allow.
but in the end still did.
met at taka then walked to cenileisure{pls check spelling for me.
watched them eat then went to walk wealk.
but that bitch never come again.
say go dental again.
then joey&i was like saying.
which dental clinic went open 24hrs.
then we say if there is we go there ton?.
after that went to new urban, again to see the shirt.
if i bought the shirt, i'll be broke.
before that, was at kinokuniya{spell check again.
bought 4 cooking books.
total: SGD 47.
apply for the membership too, to get discount.
sfter that train-ed down to bishan then my dad picked us up.
& off to dinner. ate chicken rice.
& im back home blogging.

sudden, i felt that no one crared for me.
oh well.
talking to ivy now, on the phone.

bye.

i no longer love you like before.
so stop dreaming.

No comments: