Sunday, November 11, 2007

hello.
just came back from dinner.
anyway, went to church today as usual.
then went to metro to buy some stuff.
drop my mother at Thomson plaza for some facial.
& off to hub to buy wii&PS3.
but sad to say, the PS3 80GB was sold out so must wait till Tuesday to get it.
the guy was kind enough to sell the whole set to us at a cheaper price(:

i've been playing it since we got home.
i just so good at the tennis, bowling& golf.
im picking up golf this holiday.
so i wont bake 24/7. hahashas.

i'll be going to my mother's school to work.
i miss the first 2 weeks alrdy because of cca make- up.
but since i have completed the whole 100 hrs, i'll be starting work.

oh well, i have nth to think about now except playing my wii. & my PS3 this Tuesday.
didnt know i liked gaming. i used to think that gaming was a distract to my studies. but i guess it still is. maybe i will cut down this holiday & start revising my work this holiday. i'll be having tuition during this holiday. i really want to do well next year. i promise to go for tuition when i need to instead of giving excuses & go out unless its really urgent.

okay. i'll go play 1 last round of tennis with my bro then go sleep.
trm my uncle will be coming in the morning to play golf with me:)

bye.

callng me wont be of any use anymore,
so dont bother anymore.

No comments: