Sunday, June 15, 2008

I feel so sick.
And there's vball training trm.
Dont know if i'm fit to train anyway but i'll still go.
Just came back from dinner at springleaf.
The suace for the fish was super salty.
Anyway, did one round around bp before dinner.
I felt like i have no energy to run cos' i have been blowing my nose since morning i think.

Will be going shopping trm.
I need more clothes (desperately!).
I have been eyeing some stuff for a real long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And trm, i can finally get them.
So that's about it.

Holiday homework;
I've completed my English, E maths and half of my geog.
I think my Chinese hw will be left on the shelf.
Can't be bothered to do it.
I bet many many ppl won't do it too, so i'm not afraid.

It's the last week of the school holidays.
I hate it!
That's all.
Ciao

Set the pace, in this undying race.

No comments: