Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sup!
It's the second day of school of term 3.
Don't you thing time passes very quickly?
In a blink of an eye, i will be sec 4.
Another year has pass.
And after another year, we will be graduating from Secondary school, how quick is that?
Well, my point is TIME JUST PASS SO FAST THAT IT WON'T WAIT FOR US.
So I have a plan, it's meant for the both of us.
So if either of us are out, it won't work.
And you should know that I want it to work.
Isi't that difficult?
I know i can't force you, neither can i.
So yeah.
I know you wont get a chance to see this but I suppose you should know what is happening.
I have alot to say to you but each time i try to tell you, I'll get tongue tied.

Anyway, school has been good for me just that there are a few changes in teachers and stuff.
I have double maths everyday except for one day.
How torturing is that?
Maybe I'm lovin' it! :D
The people, the subject, the environment.
Mrs Poh is my new English teacher.
Mr Phua has left for ACS(I), and i am so doomed!
My grade for English is going to drop, i guess.
And i find English lessons a dread.
It becomes a story- telling lesson.
Maybe at the end of my Secondary school life, I may be able to write a biography of her.
And Ms Noor is me new SS teacher. zomg.
There is a lesson specially for Reading, I suppose it's for Chinese cos our reading is horrible horrible vegetable.
That's abt it.
CIAO!

It's you that I still think of.

No comments: