Friday, June 13, 2008

Sup!
I'm back blogging.

11 June;
Went out with my bestest uncle & aunty.
Did some stuff then headed to Lucy's house.
Her hair is so much longer.
I forgot to take a photo with her.
Anw, had dinner then walk-ed to east coast park.
Then went home.

12 June;
Had vball training from 9am to 12.30pm.
Coach didn't come today cos' of some reason.
So another coach came.
His training is not as bad as coach's one.
But his spike all very hard.
Had fun with Sheila.
After training, went to hawker to have lunch with Sheila.
Then Edwin Y and Guo Jie came to look for us.
Wanted to go bishan park to ride bike but in the end also never.
So just went there to play at the playground.
Play-ed for an hour i guess
then i headed home cos' ys said he, sera & Amanda were coming over to my house
so must go home prepare mah.
Then that ys msg me at 4 say not coming already then i was totally pissed with him(not only me)
So called Amanda & sera.
Then met at mos.
Then took 132 to far east.
Bought my shoe.
Then walk-ed to cine to have dinner.
Went to skate park then head-ed home.
The train was super crowded.
That's all.
Photos will be uploaded soon.
Ciao.

I will possess your heart.

No comments: