Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It was a rather pleasant day for me today
First period was Geography.
It was good partly because half the class got caught for attire check.
So the class was like quiet until they started coming back to class.
Jan, nice one. You can supply the class with foolscap paper for the rest of the year. May next year too! :DDDDD I was just kidding.
And Edwin, your hair colour is so nice. LOL
That's just beside the point.
Second period was Chinese.
I was so tired that I spend almost the whole lesson sleeping.
Then at the end of the lesson Mr Tan was like asking me why i so sian then i say tired.
And it goes on and on.
Chemistry was next.
Lawrence was super funny.
Lesson was held at the lab.
Cos he said he wanted us to do experiment but we didn't.
He was talking so much.
Seriously, he talked so must that the wooden spilten that he was using went off.
See what i mean/
After recess was double maths again.
Had fun.
Went crazy with Sheila and JJ.
It's usual.
No hw for today.
(What about a round applause for that)
HAHA!
PC was so boring.
But it was fun.
We got our class photos.
I realise that it was a mistake to buy.
The person on my right is so cdhfejrthknxksfjuopai.
Not Mr Tan.
Anyway, after school, went for lunch at pizza hut with besties.
Went home at around 4.
Did some stuff, had dinner, bathe, watch tv and now using the com.
I have new songs:DDDDDDD
Okay. Got to sleep now.
CIAO!

You have a broken arm, I have a broken heart. :(
Imy.

No comments: