Thursday, June 26, 2008

A twist of fate makes life worth while.

Hey!
My whole body is aching due to the physical training today.
It's hurts. I hate it.
Anyway, today was a rather good day.
But i heard stuff which i didn't want to hear.
but i shall pretend not be be affected.
School was not so fun cos there wasn't any maths lesson.
I want maths everyday!
Back to the point.
All lessons were still okay.
Oh ya. It's the Euro 2008 season now.
&&& I support Germany.
I have a feeling that they are gonna win this season.
They are in the finals! *screams*
That's all.

To- whom- it- may- concern:
(it's the same person)
Can you stop flirting with him anot?
You know smth?
You are sucha' BITCH! I hate you to the core.
And and, you have a boyfriend already. Mind you. So for godsake, Stop flirting.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
Hope you see this.

Dear god,
Things hasn't been good for me. Help me to overcome.
Sorry for using your name all the time. I know, as your children, each time we sin you will choose not to remember it cos we humans sin many many times. And some find it tiring to keep on repenting. You teach me to love but not to hate. But this time, I really couldn't help it.
So from this day ownwards, I will try not to sin as much as before. I promise you and you have me promise.
Amen.

I promise you & you have my promise.

No comments: