Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello.
i'm back blogging.
So it was a pretty hectic week.

As each day past, i feel that im getting weaker and weaker.
Is our friendship that weak? that after we split into out different classes we see each other as strangers.
Why do you let this happen?
Why did you let me love someone else.
Do you know how painful it is?


Anw, have not really been attentive in class lately.
I'm easily distracted during my lessons for some reason.
Me, myself dont even know why/
i failed my E maths test.
i got 6/15.
Really got to catch up in my studies already.
2 weeks to Mid year.
it will past in a blink of an eye.
Why do time have to past so quickly?/

Friday was prefect investiture and camp.
I'm kinda of sad.
didn't manage to get the exco post.
cos i didnt work hard enough for it.
So the new prefctorial board is formed with;
Head Prefect- Cassendra
Vice Head Prefect- Junling&MinSi
Then got alot more.
Then Student Council;
President- Johnathan
Vice President- Rachel&Nicole\
Then excos got shafiq,huangyi,sufiyan,terrance,suzanne, & more.
So was kinda of feeling down.
Prefect camp was quite okay cos i didnt bath in the school.
Just slept in school.
So after investiture went home to bath then packed my camp stuff then went back to school for the camp.
Played a few games then had night trail.

Wasn't scary at all. But sweat alot.
Night trail made me have a tear on my shorts. Fuck.
Shafiq went home to sleep cos he didnt bring his stuff.
So me & mdm foong had to wait with him for his parents to pick him.
chatted with mdm foong till 3 which means i had only 3 hrs to sleep.
mdm foong is really nice.
Talked abt the school lol then she ask me for some suggestions for the school. then give lol.
Also no harm if i say.
Was the first one to wake up in the whole hall.
All thanks to my hp. :DDD
At 6.32am got a call from shafiq.
he call me to go open the school gate for him.
So went to meet him.
He thought lost his ipod while he was changing.
So he was damn scared.
He kept calling ppl to see ask if they saw his ipod.
So help him find.
end up it was in his psp clover.
I was like, like that also can meh?
chatted a while then had to form up.
had attire check
then breakfast which was 2 slice of bread.
i wonder how it was going to last for me till lunch.
after breakfast we had to go to different stations to learn on different ways to be a leader.
Saw him. at pds.
Didnt even talked to him cos i was damn mad with him. Rawrrrr.

Went home at 12.30
bathed, then went to meet best buddy at amk mrt.
saw bai yong, kam ler & some others.
was then ps okay!
went woodlands to pass money to someone.

then hit cwp cos best buddy wanted to find a good school bag.
after an hr went back amk meet boon & piingx & wu nan.
Crapped abit then went to j8 with best buddy.
did chemistry at mos burger.

then train-ed to vivo with her.
Went there to look at stuff & bought some things too.
At 8 plus train-ed back home.
but ps best buddy on the way cos dad wanted me to stop at novena then got novena find them.
So went united sq.
Ate ice cream at ben & jerrys.
I love theirs STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE- CREAM.
It's soooooooo yummy.
But fattening as well.
hais.
that's all i guess.
bye.

What hurts the most, has never been so close.

No comments: