Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hey!
I'm back blogging againnnnn.
Shall start from monday.

Monday,
Surrened my phone back to MrOng.
Alot of ppl ask me why not i just keep it & not pass it to MrOng.
&& this was my ans: ltr if i get caught sure die one lol.
then they were like: the most also get sack from prefect what.
i was like wtf. i want the post okay.
I already miss a chance already.
i dont want to miss another.
So was totally worried.

Tuseday was A maths test.
i think i may get full marks unless careless mistake lol.
just pray hard that i don't have careless mistake lol.
If i get full marks means i'm a really blessed child.
So i'll be waiting.
I'm anxious.

Today, got back my hp.
Had chinese test today.
it was fucking difficult larhh..
all anyhow do de.
sure fail want lol.
After school, went for the chinese oral thing.
I'm begining to like it lurhhhhh.
Wo ai si na ke lao shi le.
:))))))
After that went to collect my phone from MrOng.
Then went to do some work at atrium.
then poh ian come disturb again.
saw him again. We are strangers after school.
So what can i do?
Oh well.
Sher's father send us home./
Bath then had tuition.
&& now blogging.
Nash, you can read my blog now.
Heh! KehKeh!
Talking to best buddy & ellaine now on phone.
I am like laughing all the way larh.
Having the both of them is true fun.
Alright, got to go sleep now.
bye.
tc, my love.

I will prepare myself for you till you accept me.

No comments: