Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello.
decided to blog today cos im in a superrrrrr good mood today.
I got 13/15 for my similarity&congreuency test.
I finally beat JJ by 2 marks?
Ha!
But that's not the whole reason why im so happy today.

got back our english Grammar.
i've got the same marks as lowell a.k.a mui en.
scored 18/20.
Was n't too happy abt that cos the 2 i've got wrong was super careless.
mr phua said' these 2 also can get wrong arh'
*speechless*
Recess was like the best part of the day lurhhhhh.
I love aaron tay but not as a bf.
as a friend okay!
He's supppppppppperrrrrrrr buperrrrrr cute can.
he was drinking fruit juice while i bought my grapes.
so he came over to me.
We had this conversation.
Aaron: Lynmay!Lynmay! you going for the click 5 concert?
Me: don'tknow don'tknow.
Aaron: go leh go leh.
Me: See first larh. Who you going with?
Aaron: I'm going on my own.
Lynmay: Huh?! Go alone? Crazy?
Aaron: No larh. I go cos i want to be a rockstar.
Me: Oh then darryl tong they all never go with you?
Aaron: they still not sure yet.
Me: oh.
Aaron: Who's germaine?
Me: My friend? the one sitting down there lol.
Aaron: *laughing like one crazy asshole*
Me: very funny meh?
Aaron: No lurh...... HAHAHAHA!.............. eh, can give me one grape?[was holding 2 sticks- 1 eaten half way& the other one havent]
Me: Nah! [asked him to take the one eaten halfway]
Aaron: I dont one. I one the new one
Me: Okay.[he took 5 alright]
Aaron:ah hahahahahahaha!
Me: Oi! say take one only right. why you go take 5?!
Aaron: Thanks alot.
Me:*walk away*
that's the end of the conversation.
anw, had double maths today.
was superrrrrrrrrrr fun lurh.
i was totally relief that JJ didnt really give ms tan attitude.
if not i die again.
sigh.
our school has turn into some school for ah bengs& ah lians larh.
a few of them have been suspended.
lol.
i think it's because of that stupid vp.
she come in than so many things happened.
alright, shall not talked abt this anymore.

Im so happy today!
:DDDDDDDDDD
alright, time to study now.
goodbye.

JJ: You are my good friend indeed.
Lynmay: Now than you know arh?! Ha! Slow sia you. Ha!

No comments: