Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hello.
just wanted to edit some things in my blog but some ppl forced me to blog.
So yeah.
School was alright, these few days.
cos of MrHelpfulBoy.
not that i like him or what but he's one of the ppl to keeps a smile on my face when im sad.
So shall start blogging from monday.


Monday;
E maths similarity&congreuncy test.
(still dont know the outcome)
there was napfa test- 5 items after school.
went for it okayz.
manage to pass all alright.
but my standing board jump wasnt that good.
we had to wait for such a long for each station.
here are the results.
shuttle run- 11.2s
sit ups- 36
standing board jump- 160cm
sit&reach- 38cm
inclined pull up- 6.
after that ate lunch with shermane in school.
then her mother send me home.
didnt have maths tuition cos mdm lee couldn't make it.
so studied physics .
im starting to love physics alright.
&& Mr Lee Kw is a very good teacher.

Tuesady;
nth special happened until 2.4 was over.
so yeap.
did my 2.4 run at bishan park.
He was there alright, i swear.
I didnt know that he was going to make up for his run ytd cos he had rugby training.
so yeap.
girls started first.
we started at 5 okay.
which was super late.
my timing was 16minutes okayz.
pass by 2 minutes.
I was super happy larh.
after that, went home.
didnt study cos i was so happy with my 2.4
he said i was crazy cos im so contented with the timing.
And JJ said this'Indeed you are my good friend'
cos of A maths lesson ytd.
lol.
msg msg msg till 12 then finally fell asleep.

Wednesday;
woke up this morning & saw his msg:DDDDDDDDDDDD
woke up so early today for no reason.
stupid father & sister kept calling my name so woke up.
physics was kinda of dry but still enjoyed it.
like i said Mr Lee Kw is a good teacher even tough his teaching isn't very interesting.
He was sick alright, & yet he came to school.:DDDDD
the rest was boring.
E maths was fun!
In fact, every maths lesson is always fun.
With JJ& those 3a3 ppl in class.
Ha!
But i can never be in the same class as JJ cos we will definately go crazy.
& i dont want that to happen.
LOL.
after school went to see vp.
lucky no need to see her again arh.
after that went to canteen to chat with olivia & hannah.
Then went home.
had maths tuition.
& now doing my work.
bye.

I'm starting to not understand you anymore/
why?
tell me. why.

No comments: