Saturday, April 12, 2008

hello.
today was one of the best day of my life.
hit the streets with my bestest buddes.

But before that, they came to my house to bake & study for mid year.
We will get promoted together& let's graduated together, alright?
Let' make some memorise together.


So best buddy& tortise came to my house at 12.
baked the cake with germy while tortise wrapped the present.
after that, we study until 4 plus 5 then bus-ed to wheelock to buy smth.
after that, went t wisma to eat.
walked to herren to buy best buddy's school bag.
but on the way, saw kailrance, aaron, Glen& Jason.
they siao one lol.
they kept following us.
suai sia see them.
Ha!
after that, went to starbucks to have drinks.
i love the iced caramel latte.
it's simply irressible.
took photos instead of studying.
soon after, tortise mum called.
so walked to far east to meet her mum.
bought my bucket bag like finally.


Her mum send me & best buddy back home.
thanks alot.
Bathed& now blogging.
sending lot's of ppl the pds video for this year's speech day video.
LOL.
check it out on youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8IAUX6PUeWQ
it's nice alright.
but it's quite blur.
cos i used my phone.
alright, got to go sleep now.
there's church trm morning.
so got to wake up early.
see ya.

I LOVE MY BEST BUDDIES!<3

No comments: