Tuesday, April 1, 2008

They are the ones who make my maths lessons fun!:DDDDDDDDDD

hey peeps!
I shall now announce that this blog is close to extinction. lol.
So i haven't been blogging for a very long time heh
many things have change everytime i blog

So i shall start blogging abt last week.
It was a really tough week.
I have trouble facing ms tan and jj.
I've been the middle person for almost a week!
even tough it has past there are still some things which can never be the same.
went to st nicks at 12 till 4am for the homecoming run.
i ran 20 rounds okay!heh!
went for dental check up on saturday then off to st nicks fiesta with my best buds.
we had alot of money to spend but too bad we went there late.
after the fun fair, we hit amk hub[was suppose to have dinner there but was too crowded]
after deciding, we went tp.
it has always been our favourite hideout since sec 1.
ate at hans then went to starbucks to chill.
stayed there for an hour or so. then went home.
took pictures, joked& laugh out arse out.
i love life to be that way.
had to go home early cos __________.
it was embaressing alright.
went ice skating on sunday with my small group.
was suppose to meet germy & the rest but did not.
so went home.
went hub at night.
ate at sticky rice.
i swear i wont ever eat there again.
i had runs after dinner till the next day. wth.
that's abt it.
As for this week, i was so mad with jj. {for some reason}
alright, i shan't talk so much.
but it only proves one thing.
he cares abt what ppl think abt him.
oh well.
had E maths quit today.
I TOTALLY MIXED EVERYTHING UP! FUCK!
i was so damn pissed at whole day!
went home after school.
haven't been in the mood to go out this week.
slept from 5-6.
cooked dinner then bathe.
was msging him the whole time. lol.
alright i shall post pictures the next time i blog.
see ya.
I just love him so much.

When you look me in the eyes,
tell me that you love me.
everythings alright.
When you're right here by my side.
I love you.












No comments: