Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Each day just comes and goes.
Seize the day.

Sup! I'm currently in the design lab in school. I accompanied Amanda Tock cos' she has to do her ipw so she asked me to go with her. Anyway, I haven't been blogging for the pass few days or maybe the past week I guess. So I shall just summurise what happen each day.

4th july;
After school, while We were waiting for our bus, He was there. I was at a total loss of words. So all that I could do was to stand there and STARE at him??/ I so dumb. I don't even have the courage to face him alright. Sometimes I really ask myself why, Why I fell for him on 28 December 2005. And all I could ever think of was NOTHING. I tried to forget you but memories of us just give on popping by. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.
But still, Thanks for the Memories.
I know, All good things come to an end.
So goodbye,
3 years and now it's gone.
Goodbye Sucker.



The Da Bian says HI :D


I had lunch with Germaine and Shermane at Tong Shui cafe.It was good, I guess. Bill came out $47++. Headed home with Besties. Get ready and went to meet Sera, Rina, Joey, Amanda, Laura, Jazreel, ys,& veron. Went to Haji Lane to try Seesha. Me and ys didn't try cos we scared die(just an excuse). At 10, Me, Sera, Rina & ys needed to go home. So we were suppose to take a cab back to amk but there was any after walking rounds so finally, we took mrt from bugis back to amk. Was already 10.45 so decided not to eat but instead go home.
5th July;
had E Maths tuition in the morning then went out with my mum, dad & sister. Went to suntec cos my mum needed to do some opening for the excel fest. After that, we went to CCAB. My mum's school has some chinese camp so went to see. Saw ppl playing hockey, vball, bball & badminton. And I saw the guy that asked me for a plaster last last year. He looks so much better now. Anw, he still rmb me. Something very funny happened there. Here it goes. They had a bbq and there were alot of left overs. While they were waiting for the bus to bring them back to their hostel, The teachers ask the students to eat all the food so don't waste the food. Just nice my mother bought Dounut Factory donuts for them so they wanted the box to stored the food so they can bring the food back to the hostel to eat when they are hungry cos they have a mircowave there at each level so can heat up. So there was this boy with the donut box contained with bbq chicken wings & the top of the box had Blueberry jam. I then ask him how he was going to cover it. He said like this better then can try blueberry chicken waings mah. The way then rush to the table to take their food is really funny cos they take their food like as if there isn't gonna be anymore food.
6th July,
Went to church. Cherly changed her phone again. Met Jillian( Joshua's gf).
To ppl from peirce: It's not Joshua Adam B Abdallah. So don't get the wrong idea yeah?
Ask her if she will be running the Army half marathon. I hope she go then I can disturb her. Heh! Went to United Square for lunch. Saw hong Huifang & her family. I'm not surprise either cos' she's from my church. Went home. Had my jog. Got to know this Hwa Chong guy. Quite shuai! :D Hahas. But too bad, my heart will always be with him.
7th July,
Had E math tuition in the morning. Then went to tp for lunch at Peach Garden with my mother and sister. While we were having lunch, My aunt msg my mother. She has given birth to a baby boy. Went to the salon to get my hair washed. Then went to see my aunt. They baby is so cute. He is a Angmo/ Chinese. I couldn't stop carrying him. Photos will be posted soon.
8th July;
The day was good but he destroyed it!
That's all.
Goodbye,
My One and Only one.
Your love makes me blind.

No comments: