Friday, July 18, 2008

Yo, what's up?
(I learn that from Lowell.)
School was great.
And I'm over the moon now.
We finally talk-ed today.
Seems like I'm still someone in his life. :DDDD
Laura says I'm easily satisfied cos' I feel so happy after having a short conversation with him.
That's because I treasure every moment I have with him, Laura.

Anyway I had volleyball training ytd till 6+.
Went home with JJ, Laura & Khai.
The 4 of us were squeezing together at the last row.
It was hilarious.

Today was a rather short day for me.
I love even week Fridays cos' of the lessons.
Pe, SS, A maths & E Maths.
Just came back from my monthly check up for my braces.
It's Family Day trm.
And I'm managing the Chocolate Fondue stall trm.
*very very big smile*
I love dipping the fruits into the chocolate.

Have to go cut the fruits now.
Goodbye.

You were all I need.

No comments: