Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let me start of by saying ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I missed another chance today.
They ps me today cos i too a long long time to get to the bus stop.
I have nothing else to scold myself beside the word DUMB.
Alright, I think trm it's the last day they are gonna send him home.
I better seize this chance, this one last chance.
But it JJ goes, maybe i will skip.

So today was a good day i guess, besides what happened after school.
Had Mt, SS, Physics, E Maths & A Maths.
Lessons were still okayyyyyyyyyyyy :D
Not too bad.
Didn't get scolded. (Not like this was the first time) D:
Anw, Mr Lee KW is on re- service, so there was a relief teacher.
She speaks so softly that I have to read her lips and figure out what she's saying.
Double maths was next.
Went through the holiday assignment for E maths and we are still in the chapter of Indentities.
It complicated, so have to pay more attention in class.
No more slacking, joking & talking in class anymore.
I must change this bad habbit of mine.
After school, went to canteen to meet Amanda they all cos' we had a de- brief on the Thailand trip so didn't meet besties.
At 1.25(approximatly that time), Khai called me.
It was a last minute thing.
He asked me where i was then he ask me why I never meet them at the bus stop.
I was like huh?
I really didn't know cos' I thought it was only for ytd.
So yeah.
Quickly, I ran to the canteen to grab my wallet then ran to the bus stop.
But it was too late.
So went back to school with a heavy heart. :(
It was time for the de-brief, so went to the canteen to look for them then went up.
I saw Mike. Let me repeat, IT'S MIKE! :DDDDDDD
The guy with eyebrowns like devil's horns.
He still reconigns me as his Lao Ban Niang.
It means Lady Boss.
Too bad Aslan wasn't there.
It would be so fun.
We saw the photos the trainers took.
All I have to sayyyyyyyy is that there are sooooooooooooo UNGLAM.
After the de brief ended, went to canteen to slack with L, A, S, R & J.
Plan to go out this Friday.
St Nicks dinner tmr.

So this is my plan for trm.
After school, go meet Khai straight away before he say I take very long & they ps me again.
Then be back in school by 3.15 I guess.
Leave school by 5.30?
Then Bath and get ready by 6??
Then off to dinner.
It's at Westen Hotel.
Whooooooooooooo!
I wish you two could be there! :(
Things hasn't been the best these few days for the 3 of us.
No matter what, I will be there for you two.


&& yeah.
My mother has decided to grant my wish.
I can have a chalet for my bdayyyyyyyyyy this year.
So people, await for my invitation cards. :DDDDDD
Hahahahas.
But I must see who wants to stay over before I decide whether to open.

That's abt it.

xoxo,
LYNMAY

Dear God, pls bring us together.
Amen.

No comments: