Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ni Hao!
I'm currently chatting with Audrey and Hafiz, My crazy friend.
I just came back from tp.
Went to get my daily necessities.
Went to church.
And it's a week to Evangelistic Sunday.
I gonna bring at least 1 friend.
It's a really good time to give everything to god you know.
&& like what Isaac said we have to spread the gospel.

And I finally started talking to him, as in more often.
Family Day was a blast.
I spent most of my time watching ppl getting dunk.
It was hilarious.
Something happened to Hafiz.
Shall not state it here.
It's for me to know and for you to find out.
It was so embarrassing.
I think only the Malay boys, JJ, Hannah, & me knows abt it.
It was super funny.
My mum promise to handle the chocolate fondue stall next year.
So I will be helping her.
He got sun burn.
Poor thing!
If you were to see this, the 2 sticks of strawberries I gave you was personally for you.
And I love your response.
Haahahaha.

Didn't play golf this week! :(
I'm lack of practice.
I better concentrate more.

Got to go now.
Have to plan alot of things.
And of cos I still have to study for my A maths test.
I hope get full marks for my E maths circle properties test & of cos do well in my A math test trm.

Goodbye.

God, you are the amazing one.
You never fail to give me the best.

No comments: