Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUA MEIXI RINA! :D

Yoxzxzx.
I ended this week on a high note.

11th July;
Went to Queensway with Sera, Laura, Rina, ys & xlaura.
Sera couldn't find the school she wanted so we decided to bus to tp to slack at Starbucks.
Had the usual.
Then waited for my dad to pick us up.

12th July;
I play Volleyball for 2 and a half hours,
I blade at east coast for 4 hours
& I did parting for an hour.
Ps: Parting part of golf.

13th July;
Went to church, as usual.
Today is YM@Church.
The band was really good.
I love the songs we sang today for Worship.
Suddenly, I was wandering what will happen it there was only songs by Hillsong & Planetshakers?
It may be a good thing.
Had lunch at the Japanese food bazar at Raffles City.
Then head-ed home.
My legs are hurting.
I have 3 blisters on my feets.
So I have to wear slippers to school trm.
(:
Heh!
Having dinner at Golden Palace tonight.
I have to get my butt on the exercise bike now.

xoxo,
Lynmay.

I will never give up cos God has given me a new vision.

No comments: