Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello! Today was one of the best days of my secondary school life. I can't deny that I kept on smiling to myself since I stopped into school. So here it goes.

I went to school real early like 6.30 where there are hardly anyone in school. I met laura at the school gate so I stayed with her till suzanne came. She accompanied me to the tables outside 3A3, which was where he was sitting all alone. I wanted to invite him to my chalet but I got tounge tied so I was so embaressed, then laura was our communicater. He's coming. zomg. I was over the moon okay. The day went well. I was out of the class the whole english lesson cos I was printing notes for the class. So I was practically walking around the canteen to change money while the aunty print the notes. Physics was horrible. I think 98% of the class didn't do the homework given last week. So Mr lee was very very dissapointed with our class. He didn't teach at all. The rest of the lessons went well. Stayed back with JJ, Lowell & Sheila to do our work in the T- hub. We had lots of fun seriously. After that, I had lunch with best buddies in school. And I went to 3A3 to play. We took photos, we went crazy, & of cos we had a heart-to-heart chat. We really had lots to catch up. After making a fool of ourselves for an hour, all of us headed to the canteen to slack even more. Played skate board in the canteen while the rest played psp. And the way hakiim and deleon play soccer on their psp is super funny. After awhile, JJ wanted to go home cos he was tired & he was still sick so he asked me to go home with him so off we go. Altough he was entertaining me, I felt that something wasn't right. He sat next to me which make it even more awkward but I still enjoyed the bus ride home. Luckly there was no peirce ppl on the same bus. I think he's going to be my going home partner. (: When I was getting of the bus, It was super funny[only JJ will know.] After I got off, he kept on smiling like a reatard. Readed home--> Bath--> A Maths tuition.
That's about it.

xoxo,
Lynmay.

No comments: