Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!:DDDDDDDDDDD

Hey there!
Woke up late today.
Was super tired.
Anw, today was centralized teaching.
After service, went to meet issac.
Oh, and next week wanping's giving lesson. It's gonna be so much better than issac:)
And and the following week is project christwalk.
Anyone want to come?
It's gonna be super nice.
If you want to go, call/ text me.

After church, went to wah noogee for lunch.
no lunch this year cos my grandma is angry with my mother. [only besties will know why!]
Sad huh. Was suppose to buy rou gan for my grandma as mother's day gift cos that's what she loves most.
After that, went to comcentre to see phone.
Dad said i can either buy Macbook Pro or a new moblie(a very very big smile)
of cos i will choose the Macbook Pro lurh.
Can't wait to get it:DDDDDDDDDDD
New moblie can wait till 3 november. No hurry.
Was suppose to go shopping but instead went home.
Went for my jog this evening.
wasn't very good.
anws, went j8 to collect my hp.
ate at food court and went home.
that's abt it.
&& will be having breakfast trm i think with best buddies.
Bye.

With much love,
Lynmay♥

No comments: