Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Will you ever feel my heart break?

Nothing really happen today except for _______.
So reported to school normal time.
Almost 1/3 the class skipped school so it was rather quiet.
I prefer it this way.
Had attire check, obviously i will pass right. So no worries.
Today, Mr tan gave us alot of consent form.
I don't think i can get it sign by tonight cos mum don't stay with me anymore and dad is out having dinner with his customer i think.
So no one left unless i ask my maid sign as my 'mother' lol.
But it's totally impossible.
So was suppose to having inter- class games but it was raining so change to board games??
it was so boring.
Anws, after that had a talk by the police on Loan shark Involvement.
Was boring cos i know i wont do such a thing in life. I guess!
After that was recess.
Went back to class after that for class suggestion & recieve family day coupons and place-d orders for class photos already.
Didn't planned to buy it in the first place cos best buddies weren't in there so didnt find a reason to do so.
But in the end still bought 3 out of 4.
Sec 1 was still the best of all.
Beautiful memories were capture from there.
Especially Crazy friend.
He used to disturb me all the time but now, i miss it.
Oh well, back to the point.
After that was student forum.
Mr Sim started the ball rolling by reading the letter Joshua wrote on starting a soccer CCA in our school a few weeks ago.
Alright, he actually allow- ed Mr Sim to read it out.
Actually, i knew it was him before he read it.
So student was still quite okay. but i think it's quite useless tough.
Whatever we ask them a qns, they always have an ans which we are not looking for.
So what's the use?
After school, Germaine, Shermane and Colleen cab- ed to my house cos it was raining.
Ate lunch then watch-ed some show.
Before lunch, something hilarious happen-ed. opps.
Shall not state here! :DDDDDDDD
Off to chemistry tuition while they stayed at my place to play wii.
Bought food back for them. Chicken Wings & Satay^^
It was good alright.
Dad came home early today.
So faster clean up the house.
Then dont know who go break my mug.
2nd time this month already.
Shit! Hate it man.
&& i didnt buy them.
Ppl gave them to me.
Oh well.
Around 5.30, Germaine's dad came to pick her up.
Then after that shermane's dad came to pick her up.
Then collen went back home too.
Cook-ed dinner.
The Sour beehoon tasted better at night lurh.
Havent been cooking seriously these few days.
Bother-ed by things around me. Argh.
Foget it.
Trm will be checking of examination scripts.
Dont feel like going to school but i still have to. :(
I scared,
I'm scared of losing you to another person.
I'm scared of facing reality.

When i see you online, i fear talking to you.
When you go offline, I start to ask myself why didn't i just go for it.
Maybe i was just too naive.

Was talking to my cousin in australia on msn.
He's the best alright.
What i want, he will try and get it for me.
Actually, all my cousin tries to do that.
I'm lucky to have cousins like them.
It's getting late.
And there's school trm.
Goodbye.

I miss those times we had together.

No comments: