Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Helloo!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I have the mood to blog abt the day today.
So it was the last paper for the mid years.
left with listening compre and oral which i dont even give a damn abt it.

A maths was a total ______.
Paper was set by Hana Tan Jialing again.
Her standard is so high lurh.
I'm starting to have a forbia for maths???
Oh well. things hasn't been turning out too well but at least i still have them.
I really enjoy them alright.
They are the ones who truely understand me.
Anw, after the paper went to j8 with germain & shermane.
Had breakfast at mac again.
It was superrrrrrr crowded lurh.
After that, went to repair my phone.
Then wait for so long.
Then colleen and laura came to look for us.
Walked around then train-ed to amk.
Walk to the cinema for no reason then me, germaine & colleen decided to catch Dance Of The Dragon.
It's nice okay.
But they didn't really enjoy it.
I've no idea why.
Trm gonna catch another movie.
I so looking forward to the new narnia movie.
I'm so gonna watch it.
I wish it was 29 May.
After that, went to have lunch at subway.
Slacked alround then walked home with colleen.
Darn it, i forgot there was chemistry tuition.
Oh well, exams are over but there's still a need to revise through my work before i for get everything i've learnt especially my maths.
Alright, enough said.
Got to sleep now.
Although trm only need to go to school at 10.
But have to do some things.
Alight, goodbye.

I was told to tell you that i love you.
I was taught to do the things that i'm suppose to do

No comments: