Thursday, May 15, 2008

To keep these promises that I'd made.

Got back all my papers today.
Feel happy and sad.
English; 65/100*very very big smile*
Chinese; 36/100
E maths; 45/100
Combine Humanities(Geog); 50/100
Combine Science(Physics/ chemistry); 59/100
A maths; 27/70.
For English, i top the class i think cos the highest was 65 if I'm not wrong.
For Chinese, a miracle happened.
I pass my paper to by 5 marks. :D
But i totally screw my paper 1.
I regretted not doing the compo.
E maths, had a number of careless mistake.
cos of the subject formulae.
Fuck it. Forgot to put the plus minus sign in front so got it wrong!
Humanities & Science was very disappointed with in.
I barely pass.
Didn't meet my expectation.
A maths was a totally disaster.
JJ beat me in both maths.
Totally unbelieveable. *sorry to say that but still*
I beat him in ss *thats a very very sad thing*
Shan't state his marks but i couldnt believe it.
Joshua got 76/100 for his english. wow.
He beat pipa.
I just need someone to beat pipa & im happy enough.
Hahas. That pipa! :DDDDDDDDDD
But after they add in the ca marks, i will only fail chinese i think.
So hopefully my dad only look at the report books and not my papers.
The talks that were given was super boring.

Anws,
Macbook Pro on the way!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*Super big smile!*
Can't wait.
But still, must work hared to go california at the end of the year!
Japan, i will be there very soonnnnnnnnnn.
I so wanna migrate there.
Hopefully when i start to earn my own money.

Had vball training just now.
Was super tiring. Almost died.
Alright, got to go cook dinner now.
See ya.

Somehow, I'm starting to fall for you again.
There's still a long way for us ahead.

No comments: