Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little did i ever know.
Hello, I'm back.
Went to school today.
There was normal lessons.
Apparently, there were alot of ppl who brought the wrong timetable.
I was like asking myself.
Exam over already, study what sia?
The teachers will definately go through the exam papers right.
So who cares.
Got back all the papers except for A maths cos Ms Tan didnt come to school today.
English was fun!
Mr Phua ask us to guess the words.
&& i guess the most:)
After that was PC,
it was super boring.
They lost 23 bucks i think.
anw, it has nth to do with me so i wont say anymore.

After school, went to hub for lunch.
Ate at fish & co.
Total bill; $ 62.85
Cheap i must say for 5 ppl.
After that, walk-ed around then went home.
Now, blogging.
Going to roller blade ltr.
So see ya! :DDDDDDDDDD
I just need a little bit more of your love!♥

No comments: