Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello!
Didn't go out at all!
Cos didn't felt like.
Anw, was on the phone with germaine & ho woon
but ho woon put down already so now left with me and germaine.
she wanted to jio me go eat tim sum*our favourite* but didn't.
She maple- ed the whole day.

To Whom- It- May- Concern:
After that day, i have been avoiding you. Or should i say missing you.
I had thoughts running through my mind. It feels as though I'm going to lose you really soon. Not that you're mine to begin with, but I know that one day, I'll lose you to this world we live in, lose you to someone else. You know, it's so painful knowing that we'll never be together. I always have had a scintilla of hope that, maybe, someday, by any chance, we will be able to be together. I really did assume that things will just fall into place with this affection I have for you, but apparently, I reckon I wasn't being practical. So, knowing that this can never be, I'd love to spend more time with you till the day I lose you, till the day you leave me for someone else. For we'll have to wave goodbye then as I cannot bring myself to stay knowing that there's someone else who has replaced me, I can't stay to know that you're talking, laughing, teasing, caring and loving someone else. Well, I guess this is our fate.

You may see, you may not.
If you see this, what happens next, you decide.
I cant control everything.
So it's up to you.

There's school trm.
Got to sleep early.
&& gonna collect my concert tickets trm from mama foong:D
Alright, it's getting late.

With Much Love,
LYNMAY♥
Wx;
That i am better of on my own (:
You still have me.
Even if everyone despite you, i wont.
ily.♥


No comments: