Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hey there!

Yesterday(Friday);
There wasn't school for us(3 normal acads students):DDDDDDDDDD
So slept in till 9.30 while the rest of the school was in school doing their paper.
Are you jealous??? Hahas .
Anw, woke up then called germaine & shermane. but they have yet to wake up.
Ate breakfast.
Then call them again.
Finally they wake up.
So was deciding where to go.
So i told them to come to my house.

Then around 12 plus, Germaine, ho woon & laura came to my house.
They were on the same bus.
So me & shermane went to pick them up from the bus stop.
So kind of us right???[germaine wanted us to pick her up]
The 3 of them ate instant noodles at my house the bus- ed to town.

On the bus, we saw aaron, kyle, darryltong, & zulhaziq the malay guy in 4a1.
Aaron was kinda of retard-ed.
I went to the higher deck then he call me come down again:/
So went down.
He wanted me to sell The Click Five concert tickets to him.
I was so reluctant to so didnt.
They went to tp.
thought they were going to orchard cos of aaron's dressing.
Anws. was crapping on the bus with germain and shermane.
Went crazy okay. :o
Went boarders cos germaine wanted to find a mother's day card but dont have any nice once so didnt buy.
walk-ed to wisma.
then went to taka to eat?
bought japanese ice cream.
then went hereen.
walk around then off they go.

Went to starbuckkkkkkk opposite mandrin hotel but there was so place:/
So me and germaine went to paragon to eat tea/dinner at the japanese place at the basement which costs us $39.90
cheap.
i only spent $5 there.
1 desert + 1 tea= $5 only.
It's nice alright.
:DDDDDDDDDDD
while on the way back to wisma.
Saw Hana Tan Jia Lin.
Chat with her for a while then off to wisma again.

Went in to topshop, tried on some clothes.
It fit's perfectly:)
but didnt buy cos my mom said she will get it from vivo.
Saw coke there.
Talk to him a while.
Off to esprit, saw things i like.
then went to starbuckssssssssssss cos there was sofa:DDDDDDDD
*big big smile*
Germaine was drinking her drink so slowly.
Finally, when she finish, walk-ed around then went to paragon to looke for my mother.
So she went home/
Went to Crystal Jade Golden Palace.
Food there was really good.
I wish i could go there for dinner every week.
But it's too far.
So too bad.
After that, went home.
Bath-ed, sleep.

Today, kinda of boring.
Plan to go for a jog or maybe roller blading.
See first.
Waiting for my dad to buy lunch home.
Maybe i shouldn't have lunch, mei wei kou!
Alright, that's all.
Ciao.

Things just change without you knowing:/

No comments: