Saturday, May 17, 2008

I could do wonders with a chance!
Hello blogger
Went to school ytd.
Had some financial talk
it was super boring but we still had chocolates.
Learnt to fold aeroplanes; airbus, Boeing, Concords?
I only know how to fold the airbus.
After recess was some concern thing.
Before that was a talk abt concert behaviour.
Aaron's band was the best.
Although he was abit off.
He sang the song Pieces by Sum 41.
Nice song.
After school had AMC meeting then it was Sports & ug camp briefing.
It's gonna be so fun. Can't wait for it.
Stay-ed in school till 5 plus then bus- ed to orchard to meet my cousin.
Ate at sushi tei.
Cab- ed back home.

Today;
woke up at 9 plus.
Went for breakfast.
Then off to orchard to shop.
Now back home blogging.
Went to j8 to meet my uncle.

Saw Aaron & Kailrence when i was abt to walk to the mall but made a u-turn.
End up, they walk behind me then after i put down the phone then ask me thing.
Went to Tannah Merah.
Walk- ed for 3 hours at east coast park.
The walk was awesome! :DDDDDDDD
After that had dinner at the club.
Went to cousin's house but she slept already.
so went home.
Bathe
then on the phone with germaine.
Church trm.
& it's getting late soon.
See ya!

Keeping these promises I've made.

No comments: