Sunday, August 30, 2009

You weren't the right person for me.

Hiii. I'm back bloggingand I'm testing out the updated version of blogger. My school week ended on a high note. Want to why? Haha. Many things happened. I also dont know why so many things will happen. Anyway, I'm not part of it but best friend is. So to my bestest friend ever: No matter what, I'll always be by your side kay. (: Don't be too affected by the things happening around you if not later during N lvls cannot concentrate. Just put everything aside and do your best kay then after exams you can stay over at my place.^^ HAHA. With tortise and all. Anyway, E maths prelim paper was quite a tough one. I had to crack my brain for a few qns. I'm aiming quite high this time so I cant get my O lvl maths paper over and done with so that I wont have to take maths next year and of cos have free periods next year. Best friend, lp, rina and laura came over to my place to study today! I must say it was quite productive. I manage to teach rina abit of maths and blah blah blah. I cooked pasta for them for dinner. It was quite bad cos there wasnt enough sauce. next time kay? Today's plan was quite last minute so I didnt have the time to prepare food for you guys plus I had tuition today. And the photos above are from the study session we had just now. Not much so live with it. Haha. I have no church tomorrow cos it's fellowship sunday and everyone is preparing for their exams. So cancel lo. I think I'll be going shopping tomorrow with my mom and sis. I need to get a dress for my cousin wedding next month. I'm excited. Okay, I'm off now.
xoxo,
Lynmay.

No comments: