Monday, August 24, 2009

I wish I could make this last forever.

I'm taking a break from my revision on Mensuration and Vectors. Actually, I just ended tuition. So yeah. School was pretty slack except for social studies. We had to do out ncorrections for our prelim 2. I failed my ss paper by 2 marks. I didnt know what went wrong because I did alot better for prelim 1 than prelim 2. I guess i'll have to look for ms noor one day after school so that she can explain to me what went wrong. 2 more weeks to the actual N lvls. I'm kinda nervous yet excited. Trying to keep myself cool. Oh ya, MT lessons was fun. We kept rushing huang lao shi to return us our paper 1. And I passed! I'm was so happy la. Passing paper 1 for once. HAHA, my chinese is that bad. I will have to continue to buck up on all my subjects. I have start my revision on SS. Have to prepare 3 chapters for actual N lvls because Ms noor says that studying 2 chapters would be too risky. So i have to rush through everything and do my best. Mrs Low didnt turn up for school today, she was on MC. So A maths was a free period and we didnt mangae to get back our exam scripts. I want to see my A maths paper!!!! I wish I could see it now. I think we'll get it back tomorrow cos there's a maths tomorrow. Cant wait!

I've exceeded my time limit so I should get started on my revision again.

Till then,
Lynmay.

No comments: