Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hypocrites.

Today was fun, I wished it' could last forever. HAHA. It was pouring heavily this morning while I was having my shower this morning. I was freezing while I put on my uniform. I was literally shiverring okay. So faster do my things and off to school. Went to the canteen with best friend and duck because the assembly ground was wet therefore assembly was held in th hall. It was a good thing? ___ was sitting next to me. Then we chit chat lo. Mdm Ang sabotage claudia again. She called Mrs Vjay to check her hair. Claudia was cursing her non-stop. It was hilarous. First lesson was physics, i like.^^ Mr Teh leh. Did Hougang sec's prelim paper. It was easy? to me. Next lesson was A maths. Mrs Low didnt come today cos she's still on MC due to her high fever so free period again lo. But today we chit chat with the relief teacher. She's super nice and she was an ex-peircean. So we gossip about the teacher in our school and she agrees with us. Like_____.fill in the blanks yourself! Then talk talk laugh laugh. MT lesson was next. Wanted to bluff her that we have free period then we stay at Mrs Low's homeroom. But we didnt of course. MT lesson was fun. Me and best friend keep laughing and talking then the huang lao shi come and scold me say she stop her lesson 3 times for me already then I was there laughing. Then she say say say lo. After MT was recess but I accompanied best friend to the toliet cos she wanted to wash her face so I accompanied her. Then something funny happened. Someone compare her results with best friend's results then me and best friend was laughing like crazy then best friend go scold the person then we 2 run out then we laugh like crazy. Recess talk talk laugh laugh again. Maths lesson was next but we didnt have another free period cos we had to join the rest of the 4As in the AVA thanks to Mdm ang. We and claudia were stonning while mdm ang went through paper 1. CME after that. Went to computer lab and Mr ong let us do our self- revision? But I told him I go toliet then after I went to the toliet, I saw Mr Teh alone then I went to talk to him then help him do things lo. All the sec 1s ah Tskkkkkk. File things also dont know how to file properly. After that, went back to computer lab then do the physics worksheet again and a bit of maths. PC sucked. Went to the AVA again. Got back Paper 1 and paper 2. My results were below my expectations even though I got an A1. I wanted 85 and above but then I got 78? I made countless careless mistakes. Someone was happy because she got higher than me for once? Nevermind, this is just prelim. I wont loose out to her during the actual N lvls and O lvl.ANdand, she reply on hints. Wtf right? People who reply on hints wont do well. Get higher then dont dare to show. People ask you how much you get dont dare to say out only dare to show hand signal. Okay, enoguh of her. next, went up to mdm ang's homeroom to order class photo. Didnt want to order any because not nice and also so many people not inside also. But in the end, ordered 2? Went down to the canteen to meet Best friend and all and headed to tp for pizza. So the 5 of us (Best friend, tortise, claudia and duck) took a long time to decide on what to eat and the waiter kept looking at us. So finally, gave them our order and we started talking. I remember the feeling when claudia first entered our school and we brought her to the hawker centre opposite the old site for minced meat noodles. Everything came except for tortise's baked rice. So we disturb her la. Cos all of ur finished our food already then her food havent come and she eat the slowest somehow so we told her we pay then we go already. Super funny. After that went home with tortise. Funny sia. I keep disturbing her. Reached home and I fell asleep on the sofa while watching CSI. Slept for 2 hours. OMg, I wont be able to sleep tonight. Shit. nevermind, I'll force myself to sleep if not I'll just do some work to drain myself.
Okay, enough, I should hit the books now? Night study on Thursday? Should I go? he asked me to go but O lvl maths prelim is on the next day and he promised to teach me.How? How? How?

X.

No comments: