Friday, August 21, 2009

I hope you know that you are best friend, forever.

I'm bored so I decided to blog. Alright, short post. School was pretty relax today because we just ended our prelims yesterday. Got back my Physics reults and Chinese paper 2 results. Physics results were shocking. My class did best at physics out of the 3 classes but we did the worst for chem. Hehe. This time physics result was my personal best but i'll still continue to work hard and do my dad and mr teh proud. Mrs Low have already completed marking our a maths paper and overall, we only have 4 failures and 4 distinctions. I must say it's really a big achievement for us but we will still contiune to work because the battle hasnt end.

All the best to those have their prelims next week and of cos the 4As too. 1st paper is just 2 weeks away. Study hard okay?!!!!!

Byeeeeee.

No comments: