Thursday, August 20, 2009

Have I not treated you with sincerity?

So prelims are over. Well, at least for N lvl subjects. Next friday will be my O lvl maths paper 1 prelim. Pray hard that I'll pass better than prelim 1. Today was the last paper for our N lvl prelim. Yes, it's A maths paper 2. Only 30 people for the 4 N(A) turned up for school because the remaining people do not have paper today. Before morning assembly, something funny happened. Mrs Yau took her register out of the genral office, getting ready to mark her class's attendants. But when she was about to take attendants, she was like asing mdm ang where her class was. Then Isabel shouted to her: "Mrs Yau! Today your class dont have paper la!You come here to mark whose attendants?!" Then Mrs Yauy tried to defend herself. It was hilarous. And Mdm Ang sabotage Claudia today for her hair. She seriously can go ____ already la. A maths paper 2 today was manageable. I think it was easier than yesterday's paper 1. Mrs Low was pretty pleased with the class's effort for paper 1. So I guess it wont be just 3 passes this time round. If the whole class pass then thank god and I guess we should be grateful to Mrs Low because she really give her 100% when she teach us or when we look for her after school to clear our doubts. Hope I can do well for this time prelim. Today we had our O lvl maths mock exam during our remedial in the hall. It was last year's prelim 2 paper. It was quite okay just that I mixed up some formulas. After that went to the canteen to talk to sera and ys. Was suppose to go for night study so that someone can teach me maths for tomorrow e maths test on Mensuration and Vectors as that person has already taken the test. But I chose not to, didnt want to rely on hints. I dont like to rely on hints. I know it makes it easier for you to narrow down the topics to study for the test but can you get hints for the actual N and O lvls? The most would be the chapters the teachers think that would come out after observing the exam qns form the past few years.

It's 11 now, have to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning to have my shower and last minute revision for my E maths test tomorrow.
Oh yes, I think we will be getting back out results starting tomorrow?
Mr Teh seemed to be quite dissapointed with my physics results. He have very very high hopes on me. :( Even getting an A1 doesn't satify him.
Shall see tomorrow. First lesson-> Physics!!!!

No comments: