Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a happy girl today. Got back chem paper as well as O lvl maths paper 1 mock exam. I must say I did well for the paper despite making many careless mistakes here and there. I got 39 1/2 /50 for chem and 60/80 for the mock exam. I was shocked for my mock exam. Highest so far and A1 somemore leh. HAHA. I shall not say too much later prelim and actual O lvl get F9 ah. But I wish that this was my O lvl grade. Enough said. 1 more day to E maths prelim paper 1. I'm nervous. And I want to sit at the place I sat for the mock. Shiok sia, right in front of the fan. See my luck lo. If Mr Pillai put us there then good lo.

I have yet to complete my homework. So off I go now.

Andand, i have yet to make up my mind about tomorrow's night class. I couldn't find ____ today. ______ died. Hehe.

XXX.

No comments: