Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keep pushing on...

I had many many lessons today. MT, A maths, Physics, English, E maths, A maths, E maths. 4 hours of maths altogether. Can die ah but Mrs Low turned the last to periods to consultation periods so that we can consult her. Oh ya, prelims for the O lvl students started today. All the best yeah?^^ Tomorrow will be E maths prelim paper 1. I want to do better each time. Therefore, I need to continue to practise more and more. Got back A maths paper today too. Both paper 1 and paper 2. I passed both. I was extremely happy. HAHA. I hope to improve more for my actual paper. I did much better for paper 2 than paper. And I made less careless mistakes for paper 2 than paper 1 too. Have to keep pushing now. I cant stop yet cos the battle isnt over yet. Okay, tuition soon. I'll be sleeping early tonight because I want to be able to concentrate well during the paper tomorrow. I'll give my best shot this round. Slow and steady. Make less careless mistakes and check, double-check and triple-check.
All the best everyone taking the paper tomorrow!

No comments: