Saturday, August 8, 2009

I regretted knowing you.

Hiiiii. I know it's been sometime since I last blog. So anyway, school has been rather hectic these few weeks and it's going to continue untill N' and O' levels are over. Prelims starts this coming Wednesday. Will i do well this time round? I hope I will cos I'm using this as a gauge for my N lvl score. So today was Family day. It sucked. I should have followed ___ and not come. Wasted my day there. HAHA. Took many photos and I saw MR TAN Yj. I miss him alot. But still, i went okay. Went today mainly to support sera's haunted house. Many things happened. :O After Family, went out. Went to Ion Orchard with Hannah and her brother. He was our tour guide. Heh. He can be one cos he's so friendly. After that, went to meet best friend, Shermane and liping. Wanted to catch a movie but no slot so we went to have dinner at Tao's. Laugh like mad and the people there keep giving us things to try for free. So nice right? HAHA. Talk and talk and talk then we went to walk around. Wanted to take photos but someone camera shy. But nevermind. Went back home afetr that. I'm waiting for my mum to bring me out so that i can buy things. Monday's a holiday and I'm planning to go down town to get her and his bday present. Heh. Shall see how things go first. Okay, time for me to upload photos now.

No comments: