Monday, October 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMY!
I LOVE YOU!:] HAHA.
hello. sorry for not blogging the past few days as my Internet was down:[ well, today was maths paper 2, it was quite an average paper tough. the last part for the graph was a disaster.i totally screwed up. jordan was getting ans from me & joshua cos the 3 of us were sitting together.lol. germy almost got a 0 from borrowing calculator from pingxx. her's ran out of battery out of a sudden for no reason but good thing it came back on. after exam they went to my house to celebrate germy's bday:] made strawberry shortcake but i made it twice cos the first time the shortcake wasn't right. i forgot to brush some milk on the top. so i repeated the steps & i remembered to brush the milk. had pasta but there wasn't enough so we ordered pizza.cut cake but there was not candle:(going to decide with my mum what to have for my party ltr when she come back. now studying D&T. its the last paper & im free to go. but i will start worrying about my results.haiz... i really want to do O lvl maths, A maths & F&N next year. its just soooooo stressing. i stress myself also cannot, i dont stress also cannot. haiz... i really dont know what to do. anyway, im going to visit my grandma&my angmo cousin:] before going to SAFRA to play pool, swim, cycle& more this wednesday. anyone want to come? well, got to go study for D&T, dont want to fail. bye.

No comments: