Tuesday, October 23, 2007

hello. went to the black eyed peas concert with pre- show by the click five ytd, with my sis. it was so nice. i saw the five click face to face. didnt take their autograph cos the que was damn long. bought 3 black eyed peas shirts, 2 of the same[one for germy]& one other design. wanted to buy the click five one but no money. going for linkin park's concert with ivy. anyway, went to school today. slack all the way. went through exams papers again. i hate the marker that marked our anglish paper. mark also mark wrongly. stayed back for cca make-up again, till 5.20. i hate that gang of ppl. they just have no life. they just dont know what's the impression they give on others. its fine if they are the only ones cos i dont even like them. sudden, she also so close to them. you were not just a friend to me, you were one of my bestest friend who were there for me when i need someone to talk to. perhaps, i have no longer known you like before. & what i saw was just the outer side of you. maybe im just unluckly. i dont mean to hurt you by saying this but its what i feel.i dont want to end the school year like this. i really want to remember the past 2 years. the good stuff & the bad stuff. it means alot to me. the laughter that you guys shared with me:] the tears that i have shed. how glamours ou guys look. the fun we all had throughout the years we had. i really enjoyed it, im sure you guys enjoyed it too. saying each others' parents name; the twist turn, link them to smth else:] making our teachers go cazy& complain to ong then kena hold back. i guess thats what our class enjoy doing most:] i want the class to promote together. how nice would it be to stay together for 5 years. the bond between each one of us. it seems like we have known each other since childhood. i think the last time we can experience this, i think it will be my bday party. i've got lots of things to say, but i have no mood to say it now. im depress. but he is coming for my bday, so why should i? perhaps my emotional side is surfacing. i want to scream all my troubles out. its just so disturbing.my life, my pain. i kinda of hate my life, too much of pain the bear. its 7 more days to my bday. bye.

Yes!i do love you.

No comments: