Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MY BLOG is dying NOW. i didnt know why i even ask germy to help me start this blog. i shouldnt have wasted her time. she could have used those time to study. i just feel so bad tough. wouldnt it be nice if the world we live in was just a dream? we get what we want & we can stop things from happening? or even control & read other peoples' minds? & we need not feel bad about what have happened. wouldnt it be nice? its just so depressing. perhaps living in this world is a torture. sometimes you treat someone as a very good friend, but in return. they treat you like a normal friend. oh well, some ppl just dont have luck. anyway, im going to stay at my angmo aunt's house & teach my grandma how to cook pasta:] its going to be fun! but i wont be able to use the com then. haiz... i want to change my blogskin to that spongebob one. but i just dont know how. lol. someone help me. please:] got to go bath alrdy. my uncle's coming to bring me to my aunt's house.bye & remember my birthday is 20 days time.haha:]

No comments: