Friday, October 12, 2007

hello, bloggin the second time of the day. talking to germy now on the phone. im not in the best of mood so dont pissed me off further. just came back from united sq. went there for dinner. ate soup restaurant. couldnt finish all the food tough. went to popular. bought 3 more cooking book:D quite good larhhhhh. but quite ex. 5 bucks each. bought a new speaker for the com, a mini cute crab LCD screen& the nitendo game. the one that cost $ 600 plus. my dad bought all of them for my bday& i'll be getting a new mixer/ food processer:D from my mum for my bday. this is the best year:D get a new hp, mini9 LCD screen, food processer/ mixer, new speakers, crumpler bags, baking equipment like apron, cookie cutters & more.& money:Dhaha. well i want to sleep noe. damn tired. bye. remember 18 days to my bday:]

No comments: