Thursday, October 11, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE! just came back from my stay at my aunts house. Lucy is sooooooooooooo cute, just like him:D she is soooo funny larhhhhh. anyway, i cooked carbonara today for my uncle. it was quite successful except the part when the egg overcooked. went to IKEA this morning for breakfast. my uncle bought me 2 set of apron & oven mittens. one is blue strips & the other is brown strips. haha. it quite nice larh. i mean the design is quite interesting. its adjustable . so it can be long, it can be short. it was quite nice larh the stay. went to SAFRA with lucy & the rest. went to swim, play bowling & arcade:] i should have ask germy & the rest but i doubt they want to go tough. went to eat chicken cutlet at paya lebar air force school. it so good:) picked up my invitation card. it nice i must say for a free service. lol. will be given out my bday invitations trm. so everyone, keep a look out:] haha. & i love mrs yau. she is so nice. ytd she called me after dinner. she called to tell me that i did very well for my maths paper 1. cos mr cheng told her that i did very well, so she called. she is so funny larhhhh. we talked for quite a while. she said she's going to invite me for a play soon. haha. then she told me that she loves teaching my class cos when she teaches our class at least we understand what she is teaching lol. & there's smth else i realise after we put down the phone. shant say it. got to go bath now. i feel so sticky. & there's school trm:D yeappy! bye. & not to forget 19 days to my bday. yeapp.

No comments: