Monday, October 29, 2007

it 2.04 am in the morning & im not sleeping cos i slept in the afternoon. anyway, didnt go to church today cos i was late alrdy so went to main church to walk around. he msged me at 7.50am today. again, he made me angry. as he talk to me, i found out about smth. smth bad which made me cried. he said he like her. & that person is one of my good friends.it has been on my mind since ytd @ 8.30. what i wished was all about him. went to taka for lunch then went to Giordano to collect smth. ate CJLMXLB. then went to buy things. he kept on msging me. he was so worried about our friendship. but what comes after thet would be ____. i kept saying "do you think i thought that way?" then he came clean with me. then say say say then he told me that he is getting a new hairstyle. saw it, it's nicer then the one before. im starting to miss a class, the class which is called 2A3'07. i've meet great ppl, i've meet bad ppl. & last of all, i want to say thanks to all these ppl. for making my life meaningful&meaningless. hahaha. yeah! meaningless.

These are ppl which i wouldnt forget. what they have done will be sealed in my heart as beautiful memories. & YES!i do love them alot.

I loved this guy.
He's an ang mo. & he is damn cute.
I thought he was different from the other guys.
That's why i like him.
I've known him since 28 December'05.[orientation]
i suppose he was there cos i saw someone like him.
His in my class.
i've known him for 2 long pianful years alrdy.
& he is called Joshua Adam:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

I have known this girl for 2 whole years.
but it seems like i haven known her since childhood.
She is one of me bestest friend.
We do almost everything together; going for concerts & stuff.
She was there for me when i needed her, she hear my cries.
& she is called GERMAINE PHUA:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

Here, she is short & black. but cute too.
She is nice but she just got to be less sensitive.
She keeps on saying fcuk you&attitude.
She is one of my besties.
& she is Laura Wong a.k.a xlaura:D

Another one, she does things as slow as a tortoise.
even tough, but i still love her.
she is just so blur. i guess that's her nature.
i have known her since sec 1.
She is Shermane Wang:]

And here, i've known this person just recently.
She is pretty.
She makes me feel _____.
i think i know her for about 2 months plus.
Yes! i do love her.
& she is Amanda Tock a.k.a mrs yapppppppp:DDDDDDDDDDDdd

And here, i have known her since sec 1 too.
Although, we have hated each other most of the time.
to think about it, i guess i miss her.
she loves to bhb.
& she is colleen Chua:)

And here, they are 2 different ppl but thay have alot of things in common.
I have known them since the beginning of my sec 2 life.
they are nice but pest at times.
their bday's are separated within 3 days.
they are Seraphina Poh & Chew Yusheng.

And here, they are my god siblings but one is my long- lost cousin.
our chracter just click together.
they are the ones who were there for me. always.
the gossips. the laughter. the tears.
they are Ivy Chen&Joshua Tang.

And lastly, its my class.
they have a positive attitude to learning sometimes. i guess.
i love them the way they are.
they are perfect in my eyes.
it is made up of many different unique people.
the jokers.
& the class is called 2A3'07.

i just want to thank you guys for everything.
the smile you guys put on my face, the tears that i shed cos of you& the love you showered on me. & it my turn to shower my love on you guys. haha:]
got to go sleep now. have to go to school for cca make- up trm.

sorry if i have left some of you guys out. im rather busy now.

1 more day to my bday:D

yes! i do love him alot.
bye.

i'll be waiting for you.
no matter what it takes

No comments: