Wednesday, October 31, 2007

its my 3rd post of the day.
that shows how bored i am.
i really should have gone to school.
at least i have smth to do.
perhaps, i should just wake up at normally at 6 so that i can reach school by 8.
didnt really talk to him today.
cos didnt feel like.
he got 4 stitches on his leg.
because he was cycling.
therefore, he wont be going to school trm.
dont expect him to run right?
he cant even walk now.
pray hard for him to get well soon.
NehNeh&AhNeh is going to call me soon.
i really enjoy their company.
they listen to my problems, they give me advice.
i guess that is what i call a best friend.
a friend who care for me, listen to my problems & give me advice.
i want to see him.
seriously.

ps: to Mr.Mycuteboy.
i wont hide things from you.
because i love you.
i hope you wont hide things from me too.

No comments: