Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HELLO! today was the last paper for EOY:] I TOTALLY SCREWED D&T. i didnt do the qns on SCAMPER. lol. anyway, today was "late"for school.he came earlier than me so i didnt send him the song. after the exam walked to hub cos he wasn't at the bus stop so there was no meaning for me to go there, i wanted to see him. i just found out that my brother has seen him on the bus a few times when he was going home. oh well, not like it was me who saw him on the bus. haiz. i want to go to school , i DONT WANT HOLIDAYS.haha. i wonder if he is free on that day tough. but i hope he is. well, trm & thursday there's no school so im going to my aunt's house to collect my bday invitations so that i'll be able to give them out by friday and get the response in time. countdown to my bday: 21 more days.bye.

No comments: