Monday, October 29, 2007

hello. yeah, today went to school for cca make- up. woke up @ 7.30am. went to school but didnt report cos i went to find my dearest cassendra:] yes, i do love her the way i love him. she's just so cute. anyway, stayed in school till 5.played game most of the time. then suddenly, fiona ask me to go with her somewhere. so went to help nashrul lock his bike in school then they went out. cos if one person take bike then very troublesome. played the usual games like soccer, netball & tennis. but today, i was so surprised to see kailrence coming for cca make- up. was msging him again. as usual, he made me again. talking to joshua & hilmi on the phone about trm's plan. so we will be going to somewhere to play soccer. but not me. i will just be there watching. i trying to find some ppl to go with me. i guess i trust him cos he said he trusted me. perhaps thats why. after make- up. walk home with fiona & kailrence. but then we went to the exercise corner for a while then went home. sudden, kailrence was such a good doggy[ sorry amanda for treating your bf like that] he did everything i told him to do. haha. he's such a good dog:) anyway, he's still msging me for some reason. hopefully, trm i'll be able to reach school before 8 like today. its my bday trm. haha. got to go sleep now. i want to sleep forever & wait for my prince to come. lol. bye

No comments: