Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd.
the day is finally here. im 1 year older now. i promise there will be a new me. & i will be more mature.
anyway,
hello. i've been having very bad stomach ache these few days & no appetite to eat. thinking about him makes me fell _ _ _. i always feel that way. do you guys think im dumb?or stupid? bearing some much of suffering just for him. perhaps if you really love someone, you must be willing to do anything just to be with him. alright enough of this. so went to school today at 9 but went to help teacher first so reported late for cca make- up. but ms fida was good enough to let me sign in at 9am. manage to complete my maths holiday homework by today. actually i did some ytd with the help of kailrence doggy:)his quite good in maths i must say. back to the point. so went to hub there to meet amanda, kailrence, aaron tay& kahming??? (i dont even know them except the first 2). they went to cut their hair at this place. forgot the name alrdy. yupp. then was suppose to have lunch but didnt. then kailrence they all so bad sia. go pangseh me & amanda. then amanda very sad. so come my house lol. ate lunch at my house. then we baked a cake. then she left to meet kailrence. my bro was crapping all the way. i think thats the way he attract girls. so they plan for ltr i cancelled. germy didnt come for make- up today. i was damn bored. so went to play uno with fiona they all. & pictures from my party on saturday. but its not all. will post the rest some other time. bye.

PHOTOS:DDDDDDDDDDDDDdd;
the love we share. xD loves loves
us.girls:) & boy, i dont have any eyes:DDDDDDDDDdd
xlaura,hilmi,audrey. all so cute:)
thanks for all the memories you gave me.
its more than just memories.
they are BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES.
i love you guys no matter what happens:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
loves. loves.
to MR MY CUTE BOY:
i really love you.

No comments: