Sunday, October 28, 2007

hello. my party was so fun larh. but i have to say sorry too, to those i have neglected & talk to the rest. germy, joshua adam, ellaine, xlaura, laura lim, sera, yusheng, boonkai, shermane, hilmi, hafiz, nashrul, jazzrel, audrey,. ivy& joshua tang came plus my relatives about 30 came. jordan, boonkai&hilmicame to my house at 10 am today. they came frm the land shop. they said they ton? at the land shop then came to my house straight away. they woke me larh. they were shouting my name like crazy ppl. anyway, my maid was the one who open the door for them. after that, matthew came. they download audition so at least they can play smth. went to prepare food while they watch movie. then jordan & boonkai went to sleep cos they were so tired. so hilmi & matthew continue playing lol. then 4 plus, everyone started coming. they were playing poker. CHEAT! haha. that game. he came at 5 plus. cos he showered at the school before coming otherwise he will be so late. the malay boys had nth to do except to watch football channel larh. we were suppose to play bling mice larh but didnt cos everyone wasnt cooperating. so all went to the third floor to watch tv larh. it was so hot. everyone was snatching for the fan. but some went to my room cos the air- con was on. sera,yusheng&laura lim went to find jingyee i think then was suppose to cime back but didnt. wtf larh.we were waiting for them larh to cut cake. we were celebrating 3 ppl's bday. then after we ate, my uncle was talking to the malay boys about soccer. then i introduce them to my uncle larh. then when it came to joshua's turn, my uncle was saying"SO YOU ARE THE ONE ARH?!" then hilmi they all said so you are the one arh. i was damn paiseh larh. but it was fun. they were talking about soccer all the way, showing off soccer skills like mad ppl. & i think they are playing with my uncle soccer this tuesday. i need someone to accompany me. shll look for someone now. i was sad because he was flirting, i was happy because he could sense that i was angry & he msg me after that when everyone was gone to apologise. somehow or rather, i was damn pissed then i scolded him for nth, perhaps it was just mood swings. he said it was a guys natural instinct & he couldnt helped it. was msging till now but still msging. omg my bill is going to be so high. too bad hafiz came for a short time, if not we will be having more fun.its 3 more days to my bday. bye.

No comments: